19 Ocak 2010

Not love me at all

19 Ocak 2010
i don't mind it.
i still dont mind at all
Can't keep believing u i thing we're only deceiving ourselves and im sick of the lie n you're too late somehow you've got everybody fooled without the mask where will u hide???
Can't find yourself lost in your lie. hah
i know the truth now yeah i know
İ KNOW WHO U'RE
and i don't love you anymore
Hey!!!! it never was and never will be, u're not real and you can't save me somehow now u're everybody's fool!!
i tried to kill the pain but only brought more and i'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
i'm dying praying bleeding and screaming
i too lost to be saved? am i too lost?
my god my tourniquet return to me salvation do u remember me? lost for so long u be on the other side or will you forget me peace of mind, you run away from me so make me lose my mask of sanity blurring and stirring the truth and the lies so i don't know what's real always confusing the thoughts in my head so i can't trust myself anymore and i cant thrust nobody anymore..

0 Adet Geveze: